Tom Rodriguez: The ex-PBB Double Up Housemate

I've always wanted to write about the gorgeous hunk actor and ex-PBB housemate Bartolome Alberto Mott more famously known as TOM RODRIGUEZ. I first noticed him when he appeared in Vice Ganda’s Petrang Kabayo… and I think you already have an idea why? (remember the scene wherein naninilip si Vice Ganda habang naliligo ang mga boys?)

I didn’t know about Tom then. I wasn’t aware pa nga that he was once a PBB housemate. Hindi ko nasubaybayan yung batch nila sa Pinoy Big Brother Double Up. According to the articles I’ve read about him, he was forced evicted due to violent reaction. Pero more on the good things about him and his career, he has already appeared in numerous TV shows. Tsaka aside from Petrang Kabayo, he starred in Star Cinema’s Here Comes the Bride and, of course, Marian Rivera’s leading man in Temptation Island.

I was star struck the first time I saw him on TV lalung-lalo na when he smiles (weee that dimple!!!! raawwr), what more kung sa personal na if given the chance. #daydreaming

Moreover, the 24-year old ex-PBB housemate really turned me on when I’ve seen him singing on ASAP Rocks. He was a member of the all-male singing group VOIZboys together with Jay-R Siaboc, Guji Lorenzana and Nico Antonio. Ang sarap siguro ng feeling while being serenaded by him. Awww! #daydreamingparin 






1 Comments

  1. Link text is vital in Search Engine Optimization because google search algorithms think about the hyperlink keywords as relevant on the
    Landing Page. The question now's where can I get these quality links. Of course, this calls for checking out the rankings in the websites you want to link up with.

    Here is my blog post; review of kontent machine

    ReplyDelete