SkinWhite Lotion: "She's The One" Mini-Movie


This commercial has to be the most kilig TVC I've ever watched. Thing is I was able to relate to the story... the best-friends-to-lovers kind of thing. it's just that my story never reached the "lovers" part. It maybe the most typical story about two best friends who eventually fell in love with each other towards the end and you might have heard about it a million times but I'm pretty sure by the time you watch this mini-movie you'll still get affected. I just love the chemistry between IVAN DORSCHNER and TIPPY DOS SANTOS. I am sooo loving the last part of it.

Kuddos to its Director, LYLE SACRIS, for doing such a great job!

This mini movie is brought to you by SKINWHITE BODY LOTION giving you smooth, blush white skin no one can ever resist! It has Synchrowhite action that works to whiten the skin's surface, reduce formation of new dark pigments, nourish the skin with vitamins and help protect you from toxins and sun's harmful rays!

Visit there website at http://skinwhitepromplanner.com/
Like there Facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/skinwhite

0 Comments