Introducing Holden Nowell of "Call Me Maybe" Music Video

Can someone seriously take this “Call Me Maybe” lyrics out of my head!!! It’s crazy! It keeps running into my head multiple times and I can’t get rid of it I’m losing my senses!!!

Anyways, as much as I’m addicted to song (Hell yes! I’ve made the song my phones ringing tone and alarm tone), this guy from the music video just turns me on. He is soooo sooo HOT in so many million ways!

In the video, Carly Rae Jepsen spies on this very attractive tattoed boy-next-door and tries her very best to get his attention. At the end, while Carly writes down her number, the guy passed on a piece of paper to one of her bandmates with his number written on it. Turns out the guy’s actually gay!



I had a very good laugh the first time I watched the video… and after, it just became my most played song on my playlist ‘til the present.



The tattoed guy in the video is 23 years old 6’2½” tall Canadian Model HOLDEN NOWELL born January 14 from Calgary, Alberta. He already posed for some famous photographers before but the “Call Me Maybe” Music video is his biggest break so far.

There has been speculation as to what really his sexual preference is… BUT I choose not to care about it! And I do believe HE IS NOT GAY! Maybe those telling him he is one are just the living proofs that he portrayed his role in the music video most effectively thus making him a good actor at that! Well that's only my humble opinion...whatever is true, it doesn’t matter to me anymore. I'm already one of his BIGGEST FANS!!!! I AM SO IN LOVE RIGHT NOW! (Sorry Hideo Muraoka but you will always be my number one! :D)

More Photos of Holden below!







Looking at these sizzling photos....

"HOLDEN, CALL ME MAYBE!"

Follow him on Twitter: @Hda6Trey

This is his Facebook Account: www.facebook.com/Hda6trey

1 Comments

  1. H-O-T! :)
    Same here - made this song my alarm and ring tone. ;)

    ReplyDelete