CRUSHLIST: Mike Concepcion


There's not much info I got online about Mike Concepcion. All I know is that he's the only guy host of ETC HQ along with two beautiful ladies Patti Grandidge and Julia Siegowski.

His boyish charm and ravishing smile are to die for!


Here's a bit of info I found about him:

Mike is a young entrepreneur slash model slash design enthusiast. He is a role model for young Filipinos who are looking to find balance between work, life and pursuing passions. (etc.com.ph)

ETC HQ is very first time to host a TV Show!

In his interview with Manila Bulletin Entertainment he said, if being ETC HQ host serves as his jumping point in entering the show business, "I have had my fair share of modelling and being an endorser but I don't necessarily see this as my door to showbiz. My bread and butter is business and I see myself as entrepreneur more than anything else."

At 21, he has pretty much established himself as the owner of a Japanese Resturant named Yabu: House of Katsu. (not sure. lol)

Catch Mike on ETC HQ every Sunday at 8:45PM only on ETC.


ETC HQ is a weekly capsule that gives trendcasts on movies, music, TV and youth lifestyle. It features short up-to-the-minute updates focusing on youth trends and hip, lifestyle news.

Here are more Photos of Mike on set with his ETC HQ co-hosts:



  

*Photos from ETC HQ Official Facebook Page.

0 Comments