VIDEO: Chito Miranda & Neri Naig Scandal

Everyone's shocked with the leaked video of Parokya ni Edgar vocalist Chito Miranda and girlfriend, Neri Naig, doing something which is not supposed to be recorded in a video (at least in my opinion).

I just got curious about it yesterday when traffic to my blog skyrocketed pointing out to one of my post about Anne Curtis' scandalous outfit during a production number in ASAP. But I thought to myself, it's not making any sense at all since the incident was too long ago and the issue has already been settled. I looked at the keywords used and on top of my list is "Chito Miranda Scandal." I looked it up on Google to know what's the fuss about him and learned a scandal video was uploaded featuring him and his girlfriend doing... ugh! you know about scandals. No need to mention. lol

The video has been circulating around the internet since Saturday night (I think) and I was able to watch the controversial video myself. It's not that hard to find (for now), trust me! Thanks to the reliable Mr. Google.

Chito Miranda did not deny about it instead he posted a message on Instagram saying:
"We are truly saddened by the fact na may nag-leak na private video of me and my girlfriend, Neri Naig. Humihingi po ako ng paumanhin sa mga pamilya namin for this unfortunate incident. Thank you for your prayers."

Photo: www.fashionpulis.com

xx

1 Comments