Mario Maurer in the Philippines

OMG! MARIO MAURER is in the Philippines!!! I went gaga when I heard it on TV. I’ve got a huuuuge crush on the Thai heartthrob the day I first watched Love of Siam not because of his boyish charm but his outstanding portrayal as Tong in the movie. Since then, I became one of his biggest fans. I couldn’t describe how happy I was when I've learned he's doing an endorsement for Penshoppe, the country’s leading youth-oriented clothing brand. Mario graced the runway with his overflowing charisma and killer smile as the final reveal during the Penshoppe show for the Philippine Fashion Week S/S 2012 last November 29. Added to my excitement was the fact that he’s doing a movie under ABS-CBN Star Cinema. I feel envious to Erich Gonzales. LOL. She is so lucky to be Mario’s leading lady!

On his recent interview with Ms. Charlene Gonzales in The Buzz, the 22-year-old actor mentioned about his love for his family and how much he values them. It’s just sad to know how Mario felt down when, at the peak of his career, lost his father due to a serious illness. Funny thing, he mentioned to Ms. Charlene that he worked in his mother’s gasoline station prior his career as an actor. I bet all the girls (…and gays) were sooo kilig while Mario fills the tank of their cars... plus his killer smile!


I will surely look forward to his first Filipino film project.

0 Comments