Carlo Romero now an Official PBB Housemate

I missed to watch last night’s Pinoy Big Brother, but I’m so happy to know CARLO ROMERO is now declared Official PBB Housemate! PBB Unlimited is really jam packed with surprises!


When the 25 year old hunk from Chicago entered the PBB house, he was a reserved housemate and in order to make his stay inside the PBB house official, he had to complete various tasks given by Big Brother as an "undercover housemate". If he fails, he will be asked to leave the house.… and sadly, he failed. But surprise surprise! Seeing how badly Carlo wants to stay inside the PBB house, Big Brother turned over the decision to the official housemates. Last night, Carlo got 12 nods from the housemates in favor of his stay!

Grabe! I am more than happy for Carlo. Is it already too much if I say “I love you Carloooooo!”? (landi mode)

0 Comments