Triple Delight on KrisTV Today!

"The early bird catches the worm!" Yes indeed! I planned to wake up early and even had my alarm clock set before 8AM today to watch KrisTV.
I really really had to wake up early just to watch the show with three of the boys i lust have a crush on... Daniel Matsunaga, DJ David Callum and of course my ultimate crush Hideo Muraoka along with Daiana Menezes and Christian Bautista's GF Carla Dunareanu! 
DJ Callum, Hideo and Daniel with Ms. Kris Aquino
I don't know why it felt like their guesting ended too soon. Honestly, I was like daydreaming for the whole duration of the show that I never understood what they were really talking about. I was back into reality when Hideo was speaking about how he really likes the sweet mangoes of the country. The show ended with a feeling of wanting to see them more! Maybe some other shows... maybe! *fingers crossed*

0 Comments