PAGEANT: Miss Intercontinental 2013 Favorites

The 42nd Miss Intercontinental Pageant will be held in Germany this year.  Happening this December 14, the coronation night will be held at Maritim Hotel Madgeburg.

Being the feelingerang frog that I am, I've chosen some delegates which I feel have big chances of winning the crown.

So, here's Duchess of Androgyny's Favorites list for the Miss Intercontinental 2013:

[1] Miss Denmark | [2] Miss Cuba

[3] Miss Puerto Rico | [4] Miss Russia

[5] Miss Poland | [6] Miss Scotland

[7] Miss Panama | [8] Miss Curacao

[9] Miss Mexico | [10] Miss Slovak Republic

Those are just 10 of my favorites to win the title... but I am not underestimating also the following candidates. They seem to be strong contenders too:

Miss Thailand | Miss Portugal | Miss Greece | Miss Canada | Miss Philippines | Miss Peru
Tell me who your favorites too, hit on the comment box! Thanks for reading! *wink*


0 Comments