PAGEANT: Bb. Pilipinas 2014 Early Favorites

It's that time of the year again to select the most deserving women to represent the country in various international beauty pageants.

I'm pretty sure the Bb. Pilipinas Charities Inc. is in a lot of pressure right now to choose which of the 40 lucky candidates will follow, or better yet, surpass the success and pride brought by last year's batch of winners:
Ariella Arida - Miss Universe 2013 3rd Runner-up
Bea Rose Santiago - Miss International 2013
Mutya Datul - Miss Supranational 2013

Last week, the Top 40 Official candidates were announced via the Bb. Pilipinas Facebook Page. And since ako ay nagmamagaling (lol), I picked my 15 favorites. A lot of gandang Pinay this year!

I believe it's within these 15 girls has the best potentials to represent the country. So, here's Duchess of Androgyny's Top 15 Early Picks:

1st Row: Ednornance Agustin, Pia Wurtzback, Diana Arevalo, Emma Tiglao, Mary Jean Lastimosa
2nd Row: Parul Shah, Yvethe Santiago, Hannah Sison, Mae Liezl Ramos, Jeslyn Santos
3rd Row: Janine Asanion, Mary Jane Guidotti, Mari Ainjey Manalo, Aiza Faeldonia, Laura Victoria Lehman

You may be wondering why too many? That's because a lot of the girls, in my opinion, has what it takes to win the competition.  There should only be 10 on my list but an additional 5 deserve to be mentioned.

I'll narrow this list in the future once the competition has officially started. But as for now, they're my top 15 early picks. By the way, I have to be honest that my only basis were the photos posted on Bb. Pilipinas Facebook page.

Do you agree with my 15 picks? I'd like to know what you think... or maybe you can share your faves on the comment box below. *winks*

0 Comments