Police Officer Joins Misters of the Philippines 2014

I have a thing for men in uniform! There's something so manly in them I don't find in any other guys. Kaya everytime I go home after work, I always pass along the police outpost. Ha-ha. Just some slight obsession. I love seeing them clad in their dark blue uniform.

Anyways, I had the chance to watch the news two nights ago and sakto that they were reporting about a police joining a male pageant.

The news was referring to 29 years old Neil Perez or PO2 Mariano Flormata Jr. of Tondo, Manila. I researched about the pageant right away Misters of the Philippines 2014 and found out a little more about this 5'11" papi:



Hobbies: Playing basketball and Target Shooting
Talents: Singing, Playing Guitar and Sketching
Education: BS Criminology Graduate, Manuel L. Quezon University Manila
Occupation: Police Officer 2

Why did you join Misters of the Philippines? 
- Misters of the Philippines pageant can bring additional opportunities for me in terms of exposure which will eventually help me financially. Through this pageant, I can also show to other people that I can do more aside from being a Police Officer.

What is the importance of pageants like Misters of the Philippines in our country today? 
- When the pageant still has relevance, their existence in our society is still important. This pageant can provide so many positive things to male  participants which can further boost their self confidence.

What is your advocacy? Tell us something about it. 
-My main purpose in joining Misters of the Philippines is to promote what I am really passionate about which is healthy living and how it can positively affect.

What is the best thing about being a Filipino? 
- The best thing about being a Filipino is that we are resilient even when faced by tragedies. I am proud to say that we are not easily get affected by negativity that is why Filipinos are known and loved by other nationalities.

What is your ambition in life? 
- My ambition in life is to have my own business and at the same time provide for my family and my future. I am very ambitious person and I think it's good that you set your goals in life in order for you to fight and survive in this ever changing world.

Ah! The sight of him topless... could've been better if he's in uniform. he-he. Being featured in a tv news giant like TV Patrol is one hell of a headstart for him in the competition. hope he wins.





+ + +

Visiting Misters of the Philippines website, I saw one candidate hailing from Ilocos Norte, John Henry Pescador. As an Ilocano myself, I take pride whenever someone's representing the northern luzon, so I am also betting on him:



Hobbies: listening to music, any outdoor sports, swimming
Talents: cultural dancing
Education: Student of BS Hotel and Restaurant Management
Current occupation: Travel Agent

Why did you join Misters of the Philippines?
I joined Misters of the Philippines to develop a more positive personality in communicating, socializing and any promising skills in such area of events

What is the importance of pageants like Misters of the Philippines in our country today?
Pageants like Misters of the Philippines are one way of promoting our tourism industry, and become the mode of communication to different countries and different races of peoples.

What is your advocacy? Tell us something about it.
As one of the citizens of a third world country, my advocacy is to promote a better quality of education and more opportunities to unfortunate children so that they can help make their lives more productive and successful.

What is the best thing about being a Filipino?
The best thing about being a Filipino is that we are gifted of undying will.  We don’t have the excuses in giving up every time we encounter difficulties in life. Our will and determination makes us rise through tragedies in life.

What is your ambition in life?
My ambition is to become one of the most successful businessmen in our country.

0 Comments