Xian Lim: The Perfect Gentleman



I first noticed XIAN LIM when he was included in Chalk magazine’s list of 50 Hottest Guys of 2008 where he was given the title Edward Cullen Lookalike. Since then, I have included Xian Lim as one of my crushes.

Xian Lim, a Fil-Am model and actor, just turned 22 last July 21. He appeared as the young John Estrada in the recently concluded and highly acclaimed Kapamilya teleserye Minsan Lang Kita Iibigin and now he is seen alongside Kim Chui, Matteo Guidicelli and Jolo Revilla in My Binondo Girl where he plays the role of Andy. Ever since the teleserye was aired, I’ve been an avid fan of the Andy-Jade love team. Hope it’s them until the story ends.

He is the face of Mint Holiday Collection! Check out his pics...









Shot on location at Midas Hotel by Jopet Sy. Style and Make-up by Sidney Yap and EJ Caro repsectively.

Xian Lim definitely is the hottest among today's heartthrobs... the Perfect Gentleman!

I am praying for more projects for Xian!


P.S. Follow Xian on his Tweeter Account (@XianLimm) and Facebook Official Fan page (http://www.facebook.com/XianLimOfficialFanpage)

0 Comments