More Love to Hideo Muraoka!



This post is dedicated to my longtime crush HIDEO MURAOKA. The man of my dreams... subject of my fantasies! LOL.

I first had a crush on him when I’ve read an article about Brapanese models invading the country in a local magazine some years ago. Since then, he’s become my ultimate crush! And becoming his fan, I’ve come to the point where I buy every magazine I know he’s in… but that was before since I could never afford to buy magazines at this time because my salary is just enough to pay all my bills unlike before that I can always count on the allowance given to me by my parents (sniff sniff).

How can I ever forget his first modeling stint here in the Philippines when he appeared in an F&H ad half bear which ignited his way to supermodel status in the country… and the rest is history!


What I do like most about him is that, aside from his temperature-rising body, picture-perfect face and expressive eyes, he does possess features of a typical Filipino guy. Don’t you just agree with me? And even though I haven't met him personally, I feel a sense of sincerity and compassion in him which I believe makes him more attractive and sexy.

I know he’s already happily married to an equally beautiful Fatima Rabago (sigh)… and they got super cute kid already! (double sigh) and I am so happy for him and his family.

Beautiful couple! Hideo with his wife Fatima
(http://chuvaness.com)

I was happiest when I get to see him on TV! It’s a little awkward seeing him act but it made my day! Up to now, I’m still hoping ABS-CBN will give him another acting stint… or whatever exposure there is. It’s interesting to see him sing or dance maybe. LOL! Bottom line is that I want to see him on TV so so badly.

Aside from that, I am also looking forward to seeing him in person in flesh and blood. That is my long-time wish and I hope it will happen… Yes! Of course it will happen (dreamy). It’s just that it’s not going to happen right now… SOON maybe.

Hideo, if ever you’re reading this, which I know you won’t, I will always be your biggest fan!


Here are pictures of him modeling for Folded & Hung and SM Men's Fashion:






 

He's been featured in numerous magazines in the country including Cosmopolitan.

Doing the Call Me Maybe pose? Hideo in an interview with a Cosmo editor

I also took the liberty of copying some of his many many pictures from his Facebook Fan Page (https://www.facebook.com/HideoMuraokaOfficial)


 

How I wish they were for me.
 






Getting hot in here!
lloydygaga.blogspot.com)


4 Comments

  1. Darling beyond within of hearts- ache circle believing life only without anybody- else of you're self's with- out hearts- ache for me lolI love umbrella, @hideo_official- sweethearts belle and @janetpazjuayong- motif White & Oranges real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frighten believe only without a Fatima rabago and Hurts.

    ReplyDelete